This is my third day in the hospital. Everything is satisfactory. Just like last time, I have my own private room, TV, wifi, and room service. The food is decent. The coffee is actually good.Nothing really new or interesting to report today. It appears I'm not being given blood. The doctor said that if I were male I would probably need a blood transfusion, but women seem to be able to tolerate more blood loss. Interesting.
Of course I'm on pain meds and will be for a few weeks. I get "the nods" while I'm doing little things and sometimes fall asleep in the middle of speaking sentences or writing text messages. Ha! It just actually happened after that sentence, even though I am drinking coffee.
In the evenings my brother Aaron comes to chill with me. We sit around and watch bad television and totally relax.
That's all my news for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment