The consensus here at the hospital is that I am recovering unusually quickly.
Today I had my first day of physical therapy and was able first to sit up in bed and put my feet on the floor, and then later the same day to use a walker to stand up.
I no longer have any cords, oxygen, etc. attached to my body and thus can wear my own PJ's, rather than the snap-up hospital nightgowns. Much nicer.
My very wonderful therapist visited me in the hospital today, which was particularly sweet for me.
It was Val's last day this week though and she headed home. Thanks for all the sweet care and nurturing bodywork! It helped get me in just the right zone.
Goodnight to you and your hips, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you're comfortable and surrounded with love. Glad to hear it. xo Nancy
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words, Nancy! :-)
ReplyDelete