Friday, September 18, 2009

A good day

Today I was in less pain and could do more and had more energy. I eat veggies every day and drink tons of water. Feels healthy. Today I also took a shower and put on fresh pink PJ's. I was able to reduce painkillers slightly today. My only bandage now is very airy and lightweight. I have hardly any bruising.

I leave the hospital tomorrow. The physical therapists cleared me for stairs and other basic tasks. I'm ready to go home on my stylish crutches!

My post-op appointment is on the 25th and I'm staying at the medical hotel until then.

During this time, my brother is going off on a school retreat for his new grad school program and one of my best friends Veronica is going to come stay with me.

All is well. I am solidly on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment